Hey babes, today I am answering some of the beauty related questions that I asked you girls to ask me. I really enjoyed this and I appreciate the questions and support!
Let us begin..
1. Do you wear false lashes?
I do not. I find false eyelashes incredibly uncomfortable and my eyelashes are already pretty long so with the help of a good mascara I don’t need them!
2. What is your most cherished skin care product?
My most cherished skin care product is without a doubt, the Active Noir Maque by Sainte Muse. It seriously does wonders for my skin. I use it two - three times a week and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and refreshed. It is a must have.
3. Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup?
I really don’t have a favorite, but I find myself shopping at Ulta the most cause it’s the closest to my house.
4. Do you watch any youtube tutorials or have any favorite beauty gurus?
I really don’t watch tutorials often, but I have to say, Tati Westbrook is without a doubt my favorite beauty guru.
5. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
I struggle with acne prone skin so I try to wash my brushes once a week.
6. What is your favorite eyeshadow palette?
I really like the Tartelette in Bloom palette. I have yet to find a palette I like better.
7. What is your favorite foundation to use?
For the summer months my favorite foundation to use is the MAC Pro Longwear foundation. It’s pretty light on the face but it lasts for a long time.
8. (sorry if this is personal but) How long does it take you to do your makeup?
Not personal at all girly, but it really just depends on the look I am going for. I’ll say anywhere from a half hour to an hour.
10. How many times a day do you wash your face and what is your favorite face wash?
I wash my face at least twice a day, if I don’t, my face will break out like crazy. My favorite face wash is the Créme Cleanser from Sainte Muse. It’s the only wash I have found so far that keeps my face from breaking out but also doesn't dry my face out or cause excess oil so it’s the perfect cleanser.
11. If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
That is a scary thought, but I would have to go with mascara.
12. What do you use to do your brows?
If i’m going for a more natural look I just use Benefits Gimme Brow, If I’m going full glam I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz.
13. Do you leave the house without makeup on?
Yes I do, I’ve gotten to a point in my life where I really don’t care what people think about me so.
14. What skin type do you have?
Combo to the extreme. Naturally, my face is either incredibly oily or super dry. Luckily I have controlled it.
15. Do you use a brush or beauty blender to apply your makeup?
It kinda just depends on the foundation, but I usually prefer my beauty blender.